Frequently Asked Questions
- Hall Entry will be provided by one of our Executive Team
- No pets or livestock – Registered Service animals only
- No speakers or sound system included
- If any event will be serving alcohol you must have a Special Events Permit and the appropriate insurance.
- Apply here for the Special Events Permit
- No candles or open flames allowed
- Here are a few suggestions for online insurance companies, but you can also ask your insurance broker.
- Damage deposit will be returned after a member of our volunteer group has checked the hall after each event, confirming that it has been properly cleaned. If there is any damage or cleaning required, deposit will be deducted accordingly.